Monday, June 1, 2015

this & that...

hello people,
I have been wanting to put an end to the inertia that seems to be creeping in every now and then!!
So here I am doing just that!
We are in the middle of moving homes(yaayyyy!!!) and have been pre-occupied with a million things for the last few months.
I'm eager to share this journey with you guys...but that's for later.

For now I'm sharing some random pictures of this and that, which i did manage to take, with no particular theme or idea in mind.
So here we go....

a painted pine cone

simple white asters=simple pure love

sour roselle flowers


shooting star or just a jet!!


a red moon!


 That's all folks!
Will see you soon with my updates on the new home.
Till then...




warm wishes,
AFHS.





ALL IMAGES PERSONAL.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nicely captured. The twilight pic n red moon are awesome, brinda

    ReplyDelete